Terms and conditions
Customer must provide proof of adequate insurance before picking up machines.
Rent begins when a machine leaves one of WMPD's yards and continues until it is returned to one of WMPD's yards.
Monthly rates are based on a 4 week billing cycle. Hours allowed per month are 200 hours usage. Weekly rates are based on 50 hours. Excess hours above these amounts will be billed on a pro-rata basis. Sales tax, when applicable, will be additional to the rental rate.
Rates are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Ground engaging tool replacement (i.e. bucket, teeth and cutting edge).
- Changing filters and fluids at specified maintenance intervals.
- Returning machines in clean condition.
- Physical damage to machines.
- Tire damage or unusual wear on all machines.
- Tire wear will be charged on 623 and larger Scrapers, all Off Road Trucks, 980 and larger Wheel Loaders.
- Maintaining and lubricating the machine(s) per manufacturers specifications